The website www.orointernational.net is a site which is operated by Oro International, Inc.
For the purpose of the applicable data protection, the data controller is Oro International, Inc. located at 747 Church Road, Suite C4, Elmhurst, IL 60126.
We are committed to the protection and respect of your privacy. You should know how we use and protect the personal information you give us. This document describes how we use and protect personal information that you give us in conjunction with your use of our Website. If you have any questions about this policy or do not agree with it, please contact our customer services department by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-800-621-1671 prior to using this site.
We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes. This policy became effective on July 31, 2012.
We collect the following information:
- account registration information that you provide us including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address- most of which is used to complete your Requests For Quotes (RFQ);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences, in order to provide you with additional information about our products and services.
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and the services we provide;
- to communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order, purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- If you are not a wholesaler or retailer, we will refer your request to a customer of ours (retailer) in your area to help facilitate the completion of your transaction.
- to communicate with you in regard to your satisfaction with any retailer that we forward your information to for quality assurance reasons.
- if you have purchased a product from us, you will be placed on the Oro International, Inc. mailing list and will receive periodic e-mails from us. If you do not wish to receive periodic mailings by e-mail please contact our customer services department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone Toll Free at 1-800-621-1671 to inform us and we will remove you from our mailing list.
- to contact you by email, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you;
- to contact you for market research purposes, if you have not objected to such use. Please note that you can object to the use of your data for market research purposes at any time. To do so please contact our customer services department by email at email@example.com or by telephone Toll Free at 1-800-621-1671 to inform us.
As we stated earlier, we would like to keep you informed with regard to new products, trends, promotions, special offers and industry information, which we think you may find interesting. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may contact you by phone or via U.S. Post Office. If you ask for an RFQ on a product from us we may retain your address for future contact. If you do not want your information used in this way, at any time, please contact our customer services department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone Toll Free at 1-800-621-1671 to let us know and we will not send you any direct marketing.
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email. However, we understand that email “spam” has become a problem in recent years.
If you are a customer or have previously asked us for information on our products:
- We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so; and
- We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of Oro International Blogs and informational emails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
Otherwise, when you provide us with personal information, we will ask you whether you would like us to send you Oro International informational emails.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email. Alternatively, you may at any time contact our customer services department at Oro International, Inc., 747 Church Road, Suite C4, Elmhurst, Illinois 60126, by telephone Toll Free at 1-800-621-1671 or by email at email@example.com
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties other than:
- If you are a consumer and Request For a Quote on one of our items, we will provide your contact information to one of our customers (retailers) in your area to help facilitate your wish to acquire our products.
- a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business,
- unless we have your permission or are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Oro International, Inc., our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction within the framework of the relevant data protection law.
REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, or you wish to have your details removed from our contact database please write to our customer services department at Oro International, Inc., 747 Church Road, Elmhurst, IL 60126 or by telephone Toll Free at 1-800-621-1671or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information in a timely manner.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. When we do this, we will try to make it as clear as possible that you are leaving our Website. We are not responsible for these websites in any way. Once you have left our Website, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Record your session information (such as the particular products you Request For Quotes (RFQ) from our Website);
- Record your specific information on the web pages you select to view; and
- Retain your answer to our question regarding residency.
You may, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. On Microsoft Internet Explorer, this can be done by selecting “Tools/Internet Options” and reviewing your privacy settings or by selecting “delete cookies.” Please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org No information obtained from cookies from which individual customers can be identified will be used by us for marketing purposes.